Chosen America's Best
Come home to Hallsley and discover generous homesite sizes that avoid that cookie cutter look; small enclaves of homes within the community that make it easy for you to get to know your neighbors; a tree preservation program that adds to the mature look of the neighborhood, shaded walkways along curbed streets that give the community a clean finished look; and expressive architecture that allows for homes that match individual tastes.
With quality custom homes from $500,000 to over $1 million, Hallsley provides not only the home of your dreams, but the opportunity to live the lifestyle you have always dreamed of. Great highway access makes Hallsley centrally located to all of Richmond – just a quick 20 minute drive to Downtown Richmond and 15 minute drive to Short Pump Mall. Hallsley also features three maintenance-provided neighborhoods on full-size homesites that feature first floor master bedrooms and year-round yard care and some exterior cleaning.
Here are some of the reasons why Hallsley was selected was selected the platinum winner for the 2017 Best Master Planned Community in America (over 100 homes) by the National Association of Home Builders and the Best In American Living Design Council:
- Resort-Style Amenities – Hallsley’s unrivaled amenities feature entertainment for every age, right in the community.
- Architectural Integrity – Our Architectural Review Board sets a high standard for quality and detail creating a streetscape unlike any other community in Richmond.
- Generous Homesites – Large lot sizes allow more space for your family to enjoy your backyard – not your neighbors.
- Unmatched Location – From grocery and specialty stores to doctors, dining, fitness, and entertainment, Hallsley is minutes away from every convenience!
- Top-Ranked Schools – J. B. Watkins Elementary, Midlothian Middle, and Midlothian High rank in the top 4% of public schools nationwide.
- Distinctive Neighborhoods – From Creekside to Westhaven, the neighborhoods within Hallsley allow for a variety of home styles and sizes.
- Respected Developer – East West Communities is an award-winning national developer since 1973.